Sunday, August 16, 2009

Getting Organized




Before it got to cold, I organized all the bits that came with the car. As you can see everything is tucked away, the fenders, doors and other odd bits are in the rafters. The engine is green which is strange since the factory colour is red. Hmmm....makes me wonder what I'll find when I check out the engine.
Throughout the fall I carried on with organizing different parts. With help from the internet I was able to determine what all the different parts were. I ended up having a few parts that are from various other English cars which I will probably sell. I also determined what other parts I needed to complete my project. Most parts are available, either new from places like Moss Motors, or used from E-bay or the like.


No comments:

Post a Comment